Monday, October 8, 2012

Be very very quiet…Im hunting Werewolves


Now if you read that title in the voice of Elmer Fudd then you would be correct on how you read it and how I meant for you to read it. Elmer Fudd one of the worlds well known hunters of rabbits and ducks…not I didn’t say successful hunter because we all know that isn’t a true statement. However can you imagine Elmer Fudd hunting Werewolves??? Yeah I know pretty laughable right??? So how do you think you would fare against such a beast as that of a Werewolf. Now I used to hunt, but gave it up because I didn’t feel like waking up early, freezing and then having to clean something I could go ot the butcher and pick-up without less hassle. Now I also have known many hunters and hardcore hunters at that. Some would say they wouldn’t take a chance if in fact a creature of this nature existed, and then I have the others who say they could easily take a Werewolf down.

Now do I believed the few hunter friends I have could take a out a Werewolf??? Maybe one of them, btu as for the rest they would be dog food before they ever knew it. Can you imagine hunting a Werewolf…a creature of epic proportions of a man turning into a superhuman beast??? I know if they were real…and I know there are those who would dispute the reality of Werewolves, but whatever…anyways I would definitely not want to tangle with one. Their power, speed and strength is almost above superhuman and they when it wasn’t a full moon out you would never know who it was. Now they say you can only kill a Werewolf with a silver bullet, but that’s been disputed over the recent years about what can or cannot kill a Werewolf. However that’s not what I brining forth to the public today in this article.

If you think you can take on these big bad beasties then try your luck and fly on over to England…near Birmingham to be more precise…you have the ability to go on a Werewolf hunt. You read that right they offer Werewolf hunting expeditions into the woods on the outskirts of Birmingham, England. Now that particular countryside does in fact have a heavy population of wolves in general, but Werewolves??? Now thankfully they aren’t stupid because they do instruct you on what proper protection to bring with you for this expedition…those items include…sleeping bag, wash kit, wear warm clothes, and be relatively fit to run and crawl…oh and you can’t show up drunk. Ummmm….if Im hunting a Werewolf and I don’t hit him then I want to be drunk so as not to feel the pain as much. Plus if you look at the list they say to bring there is nothing about silver, wooden stakes, traps or any type of real protection…so what are you going to do….study them??? Yeah pass me the flask on that one.

Now if you think I am kidding about this Werewolf hunt check out this link and see that this is in fact a real event…oh and they offer Zombie Hunting/Training events too…wtf …really???


In defense of everything I said I would be interested in heading over to Birmingham to see what it is all about. I wouldn’t mind going out and hunting down a Werewolf…heck they are part human and I bet they would love a drink…so damn the rules I am taking my new friend to the pub.

Be safe and have a pint for me,
Jon Bolton
Follow... @JohnCannonTBS

No comments:

Post a Comment